25.6.08
Name: andee
Aus: Germany
Über mich: wearable art & photography - I love to create one of a kind wearable art pieces, and I love to take photos of the beauty that surrounds us. My jewellery making days began in 2003 (not counting the pieces I made in my teenage days), and until today I wasn't able to shake off this obsession (not that I want to! ;o) ) The photography bug hit me quite late in life – I only started in 2005, and since then I feel like I have to make up for years and years of avoiding a camera… My favourite subject is Nature herself in all her forms. My cameras: Nikon D70 mit Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D, Sigma 105mm f2.8, Sigma 70-300 mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro / Sony CyberShot DSC-V3 / Olympus Camedia C300 / Editing in PSE 3.0
Komplettes Profil


2 Comments:
I love how this looks like streamers for a Valentine's dance under the moonlight. Nature's beauty.
Andee, Those are absolutely loely leaves. Love the image of all those dancing hearts!!! Miss you tons!!! Hope you are doing well. Keep clicking on WC and not believing it is still down!! :heart:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home